We currently do not have any available positions.
Position summary The primary area of responsibility for this position is providing support to the agency’s Account Services Director with a variety of activities for key clients. Qualified candidates must currently reside in the Indianapolis area, and should have a minimum of 1-2 year’s business-to-business advertising agency, corporate marketing, or marketing executive assistant experience.
Be an invaluable asset to the account service team. Proactively support the agency’s Account Services Director and, as time allows, other account managers with a variety of activities. Responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative assistance to Account Services Director on day-to-day client activities, including but not limited to: responding to client phone calls and emails, preparing meeting agendas, conference reports, proposals, and correspondence, preparing for client presentations, handling mail/packages, booking travel, scheduling meetings, tasks related to production and creative deadlines, sending estimates, media placements, etc., to ensure continued progress ofefficient client workflow.
- Staying generally aware of all dgs client activities to provide backup when members of the account service team are unavailable.
- Gathering and assemblinge background information and analyses as needed by members of the account service team in development of proposals and creative briefs, etc.
- Handling paperwork and maintaining digital and hard copy files on assigned client activities, their competitors and their industries.
- By request, takinges minutes at meetings, and preparinges and distributinges contact reports (call reports), etc.
- Proofreading copy, artwork, agency and printers’ proofs as requested; seeing that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers.
Know the agency’s clients and their industries. Develop and maintain a working understanding of dgs’ client’s industries, company culture, products/services and strategic communications plan.
Know the agency business. Understand the services the agency provides. Understand the workflow process and the dynamics of profitability. Maintain a working understanding of the functional areas in business-to-business marketing communications.
Build trust. Make yourself and the agency invaluable to clients. Be committed to their needs and continually look for ways to add value to the client-agency relationship.
Live the dgs brand. Understand dgs’ positioning, marketing strategies and business development activities. Contribute ideas and content to the agency’s marketing programs and projects. Understand the dgs brand and your role within it. Proactively read and educate yourself with regard to general trends in business-to-business marketing. Contribute to the agency’s corporate culture in a positive, creative way.
Attributes and Position Requirements
- Applicants must currently reside in the Indianapolis area (our office is in Fishers, Indiana)
- Minimum 1-2 year’s business-to-business agency, corporate marketing, or marketing executive assistance experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Detail oriented
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities
- Ability to travel as necessary for client meetings, trade shows, and other events
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agency business